No Matter What The Weather Condition, We Must Help Our Dogs Get Their Daily Dose Of Exercise!
Here are a few ideas on how to do it:
Some breeds are not made for cold temperatures and are better off exercising inside during the chillier months. After speaking to your vet about your dog's needs; let the fun begin!
- Get out for a walk after it rains. The fresh, crisp air is wonderful and your fur kid will absolutely love the puddles!
- Work out together. Exercise classes for you and your dog are pretty awesome and provide many benefits. You both get the chance to blow off some steam while bonding. A boot camp class with your dog is especially great for those with super energetic pups.
- Play a game of Frisbee. Go to a park, an open field or your backyard and let your dog have fun. When you throw the Frisbee, don’t just watch your dog get it; race them to it.
- Leaf pile fun. Rake up those fallen yellow, brown, and orange leaves to create a huge pile. After the pile is sky high, run along with your dog and pounce on the pile of leaves like you had no responsibilities to worry about.
- Puppy playdates are the best... Have your own version of the Puppy Bowl. Go out and get a small toy football, made for dogs, and referee a game.