This simple, kid friendly DIY dream catcher is the perfect craft for any day and is great for all ages.
- Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Long Fleece Scraps and/or Yarn
- Pom poms
Steps To Create Your Dream Catcher
- Wrap your wooden hoop with the fleece of your choice and secure it.
- Now, it's time to weave! Begin by tying off your strip of fleece, then wrap your yarn or rope around the hoop where you first want your dream catcher to start.
- Continue around and around the hoop. Once you’ve finished that circuit you’ll start connecting in the middle of the yarn/rope from the previous round. If you run out of fleece (or yarn) you can tie off the old piece and tie on new one.
- When you get to the center, tie off.
- Add extra fleece pieces with beads, feathers or anything you want to the bottom and you’re set.